Monday, February 6, 2017

4th Grade

In 4th grade, students did research on States. They found information about the state geography, famous landmarks, history, tourism, industry, and other fun information.


After the research process, I met with classes to create a SMORE, an online newsletter site. I have a classroom subscription and it worked really well for kids to create online content to share. I taught students about giving credit to photos. My best find for this unit was PHOTOS FOR CLASS. This site gives:

  • Age Appropriate Images 


  • Automatic Citation (See my Minnesota photo for citation)
  • Photos from Creative Commons
  •  
    Students had a lot of fun creating their projects. We hope you enjoy them!

    STUDENTS-- Type your FIRST NAME, CLASS, and STATE , then copy your URL


      

    No comments:

    Post a Comment