Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Illustrator Visit

Showing us how fast she draws!
Caldecott Honor recipient Betsy Lewin (author and illustrator of Click Clack Moo, Giggle Giggle Quack, and Duck for President) visited our school on Monday to debut her newest book Click Clack Surprise for students in kindergarten through 2nd grade. We had so much fun learning about how she creates illustrations and watching her draw!

Author and illustrator visits are one of my favorite parts of my job-- I love seeing my students connect with real people that make books!



BH Kids learning about illustrating books!
BH students enjoying our illustrator visit!
Signed books!
Signing Books!
Talking about CLICK CLACK MOO!
I LOVE meeting illustrators! Thanks for coming to Brimhall Betsy Lewin!

No comments:

Post a Comment