Friday, December 19, 2014

iMotion

Hard at work!
Last week, I went to the TIES Educational Technology Conference. I learned a lot of great new tools and ideas.

One of the things I was most excited to try was the app iMotion. I saw it in the Maker Space (an area used to create) and had a lot of fun. I can envision all sorts of ways kids could use this for projects.

iMotion is a free app for the iPads that allows the user to create stop motion film. This week, I demoed the app to our 4th grade students then let them play and create their own short stop motion film.

I used play-dough to have the students try to make a ball move and change shape. Students collaborated and worked for 10-15 minutes, created a film, shared it with a classmate, and had a lot of fun.

I highly suggest this FREE APP!


Working together.

Creating.

Learning and Creating!

It doesn't seem like work--when it is this fun!

Taking Pictures,.


I got my husband to make me these stands for the iPads so they could remain stationary while filming



No comments:

Post a Comment