Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kate Messner Skype

After a bout with Bronchitis, I am finally posting pictures of the Skype session my fourth graders in 4M had with Kate Messner after reading The Brilliant Fall of Gianna Z. They came fully prepared with great questions. What fun to meet an author and hear about her writing process. We even got to hear about her new book. Ms. Messner is one of many authors that will chat with students via Skype for free.  What a fabulous ending to a fabulous book!


1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs. Z,
    I enjoyed seeing the photos of your Skype visit with Kate Messner. She is such a talented author.
    I wondered also what program you used to create your slideshow? I like how it automatically just moves through the photos without having to click on something.
    From,
    Mrs. Hembree

    ReplyDelete